I just got back to my apartment from Thanksgiving break, and the extended time with my boyfriend and family has me thankful for all the things I have been blessed with. As Americans, we have SO MUCH to be thankful for that sometimes its hard to pick just a few things, but I have decided to be un-original and follow an “ABC” format to list just a few of the things that I am thankful for this holiday season.
• If you know me at all, you know that Auburn University is my world. I love the school, I love the football, I love the traditions, and I love the family. There is absolutely something magical about watching my Tigers run out on that field before the game, and I gotta tell you, getting to roll Toomer’s Corner every week this season has been SO amazing. I am also thankful that my family has been in the position to send me to such an amazing school that values honor, integrity, academic excellence, and family.
• I’m also very thankful for my introduction to the sport of archery. This is such an interesting sport that has brought my boyfriend and I closer and provided many experiences that have been so much fun!
• Again, if you know me, you know that I have never been a dater. However, a special man has come into my life this year, and I couldn’t be more thankful for his affect on my life. I am so thankful that I finally found a man who treats me with respect and love and the way that every little girl dreams of being treated. I am so blessed to have him pushing me to be a better person, and I’m so excited for whatever happens in the future.
C: Christmas Music
• I LOVE Christmas, and the music is AWESOME. I am so thankful that I have this awesome music to make me super happy when I am upset!
• I REALLY like dresses. I prefer them to pants. Just saying.
• I am so thankful to have received a great education throughout my school career!
• My family is pretty ballin’. I have to say that I have been pretty blessed as far as families go- and yes, mine is better than yours! My family is super supportive of whatever adventure I decide to go on, and trust me, there have been a lot!!
G: GiGi’s Cupcakes
• Those of you in Auburn know what I’m talking about. For those of you who don’t, drive to Auburn, get a Gigi’s cupcake, and learn!!
H: Home/Hot tea
• I am so thankful to have a roof over my head in Auburn, and a great place to call home in Montgomery as well!
• I LOVE hot tea. It makes me happy, and makes me feel good when I’m sick!
I: Ice Cream (and Frozen Yogurt!!)/Imagination
• Its so awesome. I don’t think I really need to explain why I am thankful for it!
• I’m so thankful for my vivid imagination and for parents who never tried to stifle it!
• I am so thankful to have been saved by Jesus Christ!
K: Kind people
• I am thankful for all of the kindness I have been shown in my life! (And I hope everyone remembers to be kind today!)
L: Leigh Arkle/Laughter
• This girl is my rock and I’m so happy to have her as my best friend!
• I am so thankful to have so many people who make me laugh on a daily basis!
M: the McCray family
• I love this family almost as much as my own! They have provided so much support for me and love me as family! I am so thankful for their positive influence on my life! (And I cant wait for the wedding of the year when the oldest McCray daughter gets married this month!)
N: Newton. Cam Newton.
• Yep. I’m thankful for him for sure! So thankful that he has become the leader that Auburn’s football team has needed and led our team to its undefeated season!
• I am thankful I get to visit them, play in them, and have a boyfriend who lives at one!
• Need I say more??
• Silly? Maybe. But I’m thankful for the quarters that allow me to do my laundry!
• I love free time and the opportunity to rest!
S: SEC Championship/Sheldon
• I am so thankful that Auburn’s football team has made it this far, and I finally get the chance to watch Auburn in the game of the year!
• I love my brother! Even though he drives me crazy, I’m so blessed to have him in my life!
T: Trinity Presbyterian School/Theatre
• I am so blessed to have attended school at one of the best schools I could ever imagine attending. This school has provided me with so many opportunities, and I couldn’t be more thankful!
• I am so thankful to have something that I am passionate about AND that I am able to pursue it as a career!
• Yes, yet another post about our awesome season. I cant help it…I love that we have won every game in our regular season and could possibly play for a National title!
• I love veggies!!!! They are awesome and taste good!
• I LOVE winter! It is definitely my favorite season! I love blankets and coats and scarves and sweaters…it doesn’t get any better than that!
X: XM Radio
• I may not have it, but it sure makes car trips with my Dad more fun, and Chad’s is pretty cool too!!
• I’m thankful to anyone reading this. Thanks for taking the time to read my ramblings!
Z: Zebra print
• Can you be thankful for a print? Well, I am. I’m thankful that I have such a fun and exciting print to decorate my apartment with! I’m also thankful that I have my Zebra piggy bank to hold my quarters!