Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Publix Date with Lindsay

Today the Publix in Auburn opened, and my friend Lindsay and I had a grocery date to shop for some new ingredients.
It was PACKED. We ended up parking in East BFE, but hey, we got some exercise in, right?
I picked up ingredients for a few recipes I found, and came home and picked which one I wanted to make for the night.
I settled on Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken Breast, and it was SO GOOD I had to write a post about it.

It was a simple 5 ingredient recipe- it called for chicken breast, kalimata olives, feta cheese, fresh basil, and oven-roasted red bell peppers.

I'm amazing myself now at the things I can do when I set my mind to it. The food was so good, and I'm sticking to this whole running thing, so now I just have to transfer this motivation to the rest of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment